Unnaturally Long Attention Span

AvatarA blog about Grad School at Stanford, Working in a Silicon Valley Internet Company, and Statistical Machine Learning. mike AT ai.stanford.edu

Roll-your-own Root Beer

You know, I used to somewhat like Root Beer. I would often get it at restaurants or fast food places to go with dinner. That is--before my girlfriend mentioned that it tastes like toothpaste. That just ruined it for me, and I haven't been able to bring myself to drink it since. Maybe there is hope, though, if I make my own. Here are instructions for how.

2 comments:

11:24 PM, June 15, 2005 Anonymous said...

you just ruined it for me, too!

12:52 PM, September 21, 2006 Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about knowledge development crime prevention.

I hope you check it out.

http://seebooks4u.com